Friday, October 03, 2008

Lagoon Fun

So we went to Lagoon this summer with the Clark family and I realized that I never posted about it. It was a very fun day and the kids loved it. Inasmuch as I am pregnant I got to sit around and watch everyone but it was so fun to watch the kids have a good time. I have a lot more pictures of Luke this year because Zach was just tall enough to go on most of the rides and so he took off with my siblings and went on all the big rides. Zach went on Wicked twice and loved it. Here is my brother and sister with Zach, Luke and Megan (our niece). This was the last trip that my kids will see Megan in a long time because my brother moved his family to Florida where he got a job as an attorney.
Here is Luke on his favorite ride. He loves the bumper cars. Something about crashing into people he finds quite humorous.
Here is Luke again with my brother Brad. This is the new Octopus ride at Lagoon. I will tell you that the kiddie rides that they have added are awesome and Luke enjoyed them as well.
Here is my dad and Luke on the ladybug ride (kind of like the Drop Zone). Luke thought it was funny. My dad doesn't enjoy rides much but since I was unable to get on, he was a good sport and got on with Luke. I actually think they both enjoyed it.
Luke and Megan riding the cars right before we left. We sure put in a full day and the kids would have stayed through the next day I'm sure. Thanks grandma and grandpa for a wonderful day of fun. We loved it.

2 comments:

AMY MICHELLE said...

We took the girls to Lagoon this summer, I was surprised how much fun it was. It was even cleaner than I remember, which was a plus. Looks like your boys had fun. Can't believe it is Halloween time! I love fall but I am still missing Ohio this time of year.

jandnrichards said...

So fun. They really have put some new rides. Your kids are so cute. I love the pics.